Giving Circles can be a very fulfilling way to meet new individuals who share your interests and values and leverage your own giving. We support various groups who give together under an agreed upon set of criteria.
Many of these Giving Circles are open to accepting new members. A member of our Development team can help you learn more about Giving Circles and community funds.
- BROTHERHOOD OF ELDERS »
- EAST BAY IMPACT GIVING CIRCLE
- IMPACT DIABLO VALLEY
- RACE, GENDER, AND HUMAN RIGHTS FUND (RGHR) »
- WOMEN’S CATALYTIC FUND (WCF) »
- WOMENGO »
EBCF is proud to house various giving vehicles started by coalitions of local nonprofits. These coalitions have their own giving criteria and decision-making processes, and their funds are amazing examples of community leadership and the democratization of philanthropy.
If you are a donor looking to make a donation to a community-driven solution, the funds listed below are a great place to start.
- AFRICAN AMERICAN CIRCLE RESPONSE FUND »
- BLACK THEATER ARTS FUND »
- CHINATOWN COALITION »
- COMMUNITY ANTI-DISPLACEMENT AND STABILIZATION FUND »
- EAST BAY FOUNDATION ON AGING »
- ONE NATION »
- RICHMOND JUST TRANSITION »
- THE OAKLAND STAIRS PROJECT RACIAL EQUITY FUND »
- WE GOT US FUND »
- WEST BERKELEY FOUNDATION FUND »
For more information about giving circles and community funds, please contact our Development Team.