If you are a member of the media who wants to know more about our work, please contact our communications staff.
- Bio for Brandi Howard, President & CEO of East Bay Community Foundation
- Headshot for Brandi Howard, President & CEO of East Bay Community Foundation
About East Bay Community Foundation
Founded in 1928, East Bay Community Foundation (EBCF) connects donors with community-led movements to eliminate structural barriers, advance racial equity, and create an inclusive, fair, and just East Bay. Recognized as 2019’s “Boldest Community Foundation” by Inside Philanthropy, EBCF is committed to ensuring that all members of our community are treated fairly, with equitable opportunity and outcomes. EBCF is supported by 600 local donors and has charitable assets under management of over $600 million.
Using Our Logos & Marks
Our partners are invited to use the East Bay Community Foundation logo within the following guidelines. Download one of the files below.
- The EBCF logo can be resized but cannot be altered in design.
- The EBCF logo appears in solid black in most cases. In instances when the background is black, the logo may appear in white.
- The EBCF logo may not be sized less than one inch in diameter.
- The EBCF logo must appear with clear space around it to prevent crowding from other graphics and type. Use the height of the “E” as a measurement guide for how much clear space to provide around the logo.
- EBCF has the right to ask to review all print and online materials containing the EBCF logo prior to printing or posting.
You may also download our Brand Guidelines (PDF).