The East Bay Community Foundation is one of the many community foundations across the U.S. to partner with the Merrill Lynch Community Charitable Fund Program.
Through this program, those who hold charitable funds with Merrill Lynch continue to have their fund invested by Merrill Lynch and have the opportunity for the East Bay Community Foundation to maintain their fund in order to:
- Provide advice and counsel about your grant making;
- Identify opportunities to leverage grants and co-invest with other donors in order to meet needs and achieve real impact;
- Help you define and develop your charitable legacy for your estate plan;
- Work with you and your professional advisor(s) to achieve advantageous tax benefits;
- Provide due diligence concerning potential grant recipients; and
- Provide comprehensive administrative and support services.
Current Merrill Lynch clients working with the East Bay Community Foundation can access information about their charitable fund by clicking here.
To begin the process of consulting with us on your philanthropy and your fund, contact our Development Department at 510.836.3223.