- broaden and deepen philanthropy;
- assist causes and organizations that make the East Bay a better place; and to
- provide a source of expertise on the area’s most pressing problems and on those organizations providing solutions to those problems.
- Carolyn Doelling, Senior Development Officer, email@example.com or 510-208-0807.
- Ken Harootunian, Senior Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-208-0844.
The East Bay Community Foundation partners with individuals, families and organizations to:
We provide our clients a wide array of choices of charitable funds complemented by complete services to manage philanthropy, including investment of charitable funds; information on tax advantages; advice on causes and organizations needing and meriting financial support; connections to specific grantees; administrative services for grantmaking; and tracking expenditures of grant money.
We work behind the scenes to enable our clients to concentrate on the most rewarding part of philanthropy and charitable giving: helping important causes in need.
With a sound investment policy and prudent guidance by a Finance and Investment Committee composed of top financial investment professionals, we provide clients with investment strategy that meet defined objectives.
For our clients interested in leaving a legacy, we provide services ensuring their philanthropy lives on.
For More Information
For more information about the Foundation and opening a fund with us, please contact