Thank you for your interest in the James Irvine Foundation Conference Center at the East Bay Community Foundation. To take a video tour of the Conference Center, click here
The Foundation’s Conference Center is available for use, including two smaller conference rooms, a mid-size room and one larger conference room that can be divided in two. The two smaller rooms can hold 12 people around a conference table or 16-20 in theater-style seating. The mid-size room holds 20 around a conference table and 40 in theater seating. The larger room can hold 30-42 people around a conference table, 90 people in theater seating, or 100 people for a reception-style event.
The Center also includes a catering kitchen with refrigerator, sink, and dishwasher, but no stove.
- The verified nonprofit organization rate is $500/day for the larger room, $350/day for the mid-size room and $200/day for the smaller rooms, on weekdays, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For-profit rate is $625/day for the larger room, $400/day for the mid-size room and $250/day for the smaller rooms on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Weekend use is $625/day for the larger room, $400/day for the mid-size room and $250/day for the smaller rooms for nonprofits and $750/day for the larger room, $450/day for the mid-size room and $295/day for the smaller rooms for for-profit organizations.
- If you use any part of the center before 8:30 a.m. or after 5:00 p.m., you will be charged an additional $100/hour. Half day weekday and weekend rates are available.
- If additional hours are required, you must notify EBCF staff two days prior to use.
- A $150 deposit is required and will be returned to you no later than two weeks after your rental.
- State-of-the-art equipment is available including movie quality LCD projector, DVD, VCR, WIFI, and PC connectivity at no extra charge.
How to Reserve the Conference Center
To reserve the center, please call (510) 208-0805 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference center is easily reached via public transportation and three major Bay Area highways and is walking distance from parking, hotels and restaurants. For directions to the James Irvine Foundation Conference Center at the East Bay Community Foundation, click here.
On the day of your rental, foundation staff will be present to assist with any equipment or room setup.
Catering is the responsibility of the renting group. The foundation will provide a list of preferred caterers. The renter is responsible for clean up at the end of each day. Garbage receptacles are provided.
Flip chart paper and markers are the responsibility of the renter. The foundation will provide easels.
We look forward to hosting your event in the near future.
Oakland Meeting Space, Non Profit Meeting Space, Downtown Oakland Meeting Space, Meeting Space for non profits, Oakland Non Profit Meeting Space, Oakland Conference Room Space, Meeting Space Oakland Ca, Oakland Board Room Rental, Downtown Oakland Board room rentals, Meeting facilities Oakland, Event space Bay Area, Conference center Oakland, Banquet room Oakland